-->

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Know my time, personal time for your own health

It's really hard to take time to relax these days. The increasingly time-consuming activities and demands of work drive us to pursue uncertain dreams.But according to research, we have to spare My time Every day you know!

I know My time

My time It's time to spend alone and is dedicated to recovering from tired physical and mental conditions. Spending time alone is usually not considered important, as we believe it should be used for other, more important things, such as cleaning the house or accumulating an ever-growing amount of work.But it may be time for you to enter My time In everyday life so that you can also enjoy the benefits.

Infographic of my time

My time In everyday life

Sherry Borg Carter, Ph.D. in Psychology Today, My time It's very useful for finding yourself and relieving stress in your mind. The only thing that comes to mind when we are alone is the desire within each of us that we can recognize and meet our psychological needs. This has a positive effect on your work and relationships, as you can focus on your work and appreciate the time you spend with others.

The American Holistic Health Association recommends spending at least 20 minutes daily. My time.. It sounds a little, but many haven't done it yet.The guidelines are the most important at the moment, so it's not really hard to get started My time We make sure we are happy and free from stress.

activity My time By category

According to Dr. Barbara Markway of Psychology, there are seven types of activities today. My time This can be done according to your existing personality and free time. These types include emotional, sensory, satisfying, mental, mental, social, and physical.

Type of activity My time Based on emotions, for example, writing emotions in a personal diary leads to recognition of one's emotions. Sensory-based activities, on the other hand, are associated with the joy that can be felt through the senses, such as a warm bath.

Type of activity My time The satisfaction base includes everything that provides complacency, such as watching a movie. The other is a mental-based activity that aims to build confidence by making a successful challenge, such as cleaning up the wardrobe.

Type of activity My time It must be done mentally and physically for mental and physical health. This is usually done by meditation and more regular sleep.Can also be used humidifier Or Diffuser To make the air near you more moist and comfortable.

Finally, the type of activity My time The purpose of social base is to eliminate the feeling of disconnection from the surrounding world by communicating again, such as by calling a friend.

It's really easy to do My time! To feel physically and mentally healthy, we must begin to take care of ourselves.


Source : https://www.dekoruma.com/artikel/84921/infografik-mengenal-me-time

Read More..

readerdom99.blogspot.com
hannahacademyguide.blogspot.com
hannahhotelguide.blogspot.com
 
Sponsored Links